• Extensive Acquisition Network. Paramount’s industry relationships afford proprietary
access to attractive, off-market investment opportunities. Of the prior Paramount Funds’
investments, 72% of transaction value has been deployed outside of the auction format.
• Property Management Expertise. Paramount has a longstanding commitment to
managing and leasing its properties. This devotion has resulted in a proven ability to
grow property cash flow and add long-term value. In addition, our Property Management
team is invaluable for the real-time market information it is able to provide to our
Acquisitions team; our fully integrated real estate platform gives us a unique
competitive advantage over the competition.
• Sophisticated Underwriting Practice. Having invested through several real estate
market cycles, the key professionals within Paramount’s Investment Committee have
approximately 260 years of dedicated real estate underwriting experience. In addition,
Paramount’s property management and leasing expertise significantly aids in
projecting future property cash flows.
• Comprehensive Due Diligence Methodology. Paramount’s presence in its target
markets provides in-depth local market knowledge that can facilitate quick, thorough
due diligence. In addition, Paramount has the ability to perform the vast majority of
necessary due diligence functions in-house. This is especially important when
underwriting off-market transactions in a compressed time frame.
• Longstanding Lender Relationships. Paramount’s longstanding relationships with
global real estate lenders allow its investments to be financed on particularly favorable
terms. In times when debt financing is scarce, Paramount has nevertheless been able
to attractively finance its acquisitions.
• Creative Structuring Ability. Paramount professionals have expertise in fields such as
capital markets, law, tax structuring, and accounting. This knowledge base provides a
competitive advantage in complex situations that require creative solutions.