- Paramount incorporates as a publicly-listed Real Estate Investment Trust
- Purchase of 50 Beale Street
2010 - 2012
- Purchase of 1899 Pennsylvania Avenue, Liberty Place and 2099 Pennsylvania Avenue
2007 - 2008
- Expanded into San Francisco
- Closed Paramount Real Estate Funds IV and V
- Purchase of 1301 Avenue of the Americas and 31 West 52nd Street
- Closed Paramount Real Estate Fund III
- Closed Paramount Real Estate Funds I and II
- Expanded into Washington, D.C.
- Purchase of 1540 Broadway and 1800 K Street
- Purchase of 745 Fifth Avenue and 1177 Avenue of the Americas
- Purchase of 1325 Avenue of the Americas and 900 Third Avenue
- Purchase of 712 Fifth Avenue
- Purchase of Financial Square and 45 Broadway
- Paramount transformed One Wilshire into a premier telecom hotel in the Western U.S.
- Albert Behler joined Paramount as President and CEO
- Professor Dr. h.c. Werner Otto of Hamburg, Germany established Paramount Group, Inc.
- Purchase of 1633 Broadway